Have you ever wanted your tree to look like one of the professionally decorated tree in the stores or magazines? I have a few tips on how to make your tree look like a Designer Christmas Tree. I even have a little something special for anyone who likes wine… As long as you are 21 😉 Watch this video and learn to decorate like a pro. Embellish on YouTube or go directly to the video at Decorating a Designer Tree.
Chris Cross Tree Ribbon:
1. Cut 4 to 8 strips of ribbon 2x the height of your tree. I have a 10’ tree (somewhat narrow) so I cut 6- 20’ strips.
2. Gather the ends together on one end of your ribbons and secure them with a twist tie or rubber band.
3. Stick the gathered end onto the top part of the tree; where you want the ribbons to start. I put mine right below my topper display.
4. Spread the ribbons out evenly around the tree.
5. Gather two ribbons crossing them where you want them to meet… Do this around the tree; think about braiding your hair, it is kind of the same idea.
6. When you get to the bottom with your salvage end tie a bow or square knot (depending on how much ribbon you have left.) I did a square knot because I would using the florals on each cross.
This is what my tree looks like all finished:
Here are some of the things I talked about in the video:
PpLa-Scorpio Pant from Hautelook $25.97: http://www.hautelook.com/short/2t8pC These pants are no longer available at Hautelook. This site is a great place to shop for designer clothing for discounted prices. Hautelook is owned by Nordstrom Co. I have no affiliation with either company.
Naked Wine: https://us.nakedwines.com/
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All!
I recommend subscribing to my channel so that you will always be updated on new post and also be included in all that is going on at my YouTube Channel:
Also if you like my Facebook page you will be notified on up and coming events on my site. Well, notified as well as Facebook circulates my post.
Check out Embellish Life on Facebook here!
Do you want to find my elsewhere?